Northern Virginia RPCVs work with the National Peace Corps Association (NPCA) to advocate on behalf of future, current and returned Peace Corps Volunteers, including organizing meetings with our state's Congressional Delegation to urge Congressional action to support legislation that:
- Maintains or increases funding for the Peace Corps program
- Protects the health and safety of currently serving volunteers
- Honors and supports those who have completed their Peace Corps service
How can you get involved?
- Use NPCA's Action Center to send a message to your Congressional Representatives about pressing issues
- Learn more about the Peace Corps community's current advocacy initiatives
- Check our calendar for upcoming advocacy events
- Review the document distributed at our latest Membership Meeting
Connect with our Advocacy Coordinator
Our Advocacy Coordinator is Don Boileau. If you have a question about any Advocacy Activity you may contact Don at NOVARPCV@gmail.com. Include ADVOCACY in the subject of the email. You may also contact email@example.com to learn more about current advocacy activities being sponsored by NPCA.