NOVA RPCV Mentoring Program
NOVA RPCV supports the RPCV community by
- offering training to members who would like to be Mentors to RPCVs
- assigning mentees requesting assistance.
Mentors work with RPCVs who are RPCV members of either RPCVJOBS, RPCV/W or NOVA RPCV.
Requested support from RPCVs may include
- career planning and development,
- job search processes such as resumes, networking, career exploration and job interviewing, and/or
- a sounding board for currently working RPCVs on job and/or career issues.
If you wish to be a Mentor and receive training contact Program Coordinator, Randy Adams, at: email@example.com.
If you are already an experienced Mentor you can connect directly with the Mentor Programs at
RPCV/W (https://www.rpcvw.org/mentoring), and/or
NOVA RPCV (NOVARPCV@gmail.com)
to select or be assigned a mentee.